Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

National F-Body Motorsports Event (all makes/models wecome)- Memphis, TN - May 16-17

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 08:33 PM
YELLO C5
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default National F-Body Motorsports Event (all makes/models wecome)- Memphis, TN - May 16-17

All though the official name is National F-Body Motorsports Event, it's open to all makes and models. Memphis, TN - May 16-17.

http://fbodyevent.org/

I've been going since 1997. Still going on but small compared to what it use to be. Tons of track time for drag race, road course, and autocross since it's not crowded. I usually do a bit of everything over the weekend. I've been making the trip from Chicagoland and look forward to it every year. Great to hang out at the track or bench racing in the hotel parking lot in the evenings over a few beers. Ask a question and I'll be happy to get you an answer.

Edit: I've been bringing my C5. Should be supercharged by then so that should make the newly repaved road course even more fun.

Last edited by YELLO C5; 04-13-2014 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention I bring my 2000 Corvette

Quick Reply: National F-Body Motorsports Event (all makes/models wecome)- Memphis, TN - May 16-17