Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

***the OFFICIAL MIDDLE TN GET TOGETHER THREAD***

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 02:28 PM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Granby, MA Talladega Super Speedway Vettes 4 Vets Ambassador
Received 75 Likes on 60 Posts
Middle TN Events Coordinator
Cruise-In 1, 3, 9. 10 & 11 Veteran

"No Show" Something is screwed up with the forum. I can't quote you properly. When I do all the html formatting goes haywire!

Anything going on in the near future? I have the itch to get the car out a few more times before it gets cold and the mod bug bites me.
I hear ya...this is what I know of going on right now:

Car Shows:
Oct. 12th: 26th Annual Donelson Hermitage Exchange Club Car Show at McKnedree Village on 4343 Lebanon Pike in Hermitage,TN REG FEE $20 ,reg 8am-noon,awards at 3:30pm,dash plaque for 1st 100 entries,door prizes ,concessions, 615-889-9730

Oct 20th: Wilson Bank and Trust Oktoberfest Antique Car Show,Lebanon,TN (Drive thru Judging)

Nov 2nd: 3rd Annual Christmas for kids Car/truck Show in South Pittsburg,TN 36 classes, 11 special awards 423-837-5003
http://www.christmasforkidscarshow.com/Flyer.html

Nov 9th: The "Fall Toy Haul" presented by the Freaks Of Nature (FON) & ShowStopperZ.net, Location: Rent-N-Roll (RNR) Custom Wheels & Tires, 715 Rivergate Pkwy, Goodlettsville, TN 37072. Show Hours: 8am - 4pm, Top 25 Awards, Best of Show/Truck, Best of Show/Car, Entry Fee $15. or bring an "unwrapped NEW Toy" of equal value of the Entry Fee!

Events:
Oct 18th-19th: Corvette Expo Auction at the Events Center at Wilderness Smokies Waterpark in Sevierville,Tenn off exit 407 on I-4O 865-687-3976
Oct 26th: Trunk or Treat at the Chik-a-Fila in Mount Juliet 4pm-8pm(last cruise-in)
Oct 26th-27th: Halloween Run in Nashville,TN at the Holiday Inn Express 615-754-5956
Oct 26th: Fall Fellowship Cruise-in 2310 Mercury Blvd Murfreesboro,TN 8am-2pm all makes and models,no cost,no awards,door prizes,50/50 drawing,concessions,free admission and car wash(donations accepted)

I have no problem creating an event or meeting up with people, just need interest in doing so where we can all agree on a place and time. I tried it back in August and it didn't go over too well. Willing to give it another shot. Lets here from peoples.

Last edited by XtremeVette; 10-11-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:50 AM
dietDrThunder
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XtremeVette

<snip>

I have no problem creating an event or meeting up with people, just need interest in doing so where we can all agree on a place and time. I tried it back in August and it didn't go over too well. Willing to give it another shot. Lets here from peoples.
Hi there!

I'm a new guy...just bought a C4 for my Step-Dad. My brother and I will be delivering it to him in the Spring in MA, but until then I'm a Corvette guy

I'm always looking for an excuse to meet new people, learn something, stare at cars, etc. I'll keep an eye open here in case you get anything going this winter/spring.

Thanks! Oh, this is the new ride...can't wait to see his face when he sees it!

Old 08-20-2014, 01:44 AM
nwolkonsky
Intermediate

Saturday, September 6th @ O'More college of design in Franklin TN, is the "Touch of Gold" car show. There will be up to 40 different classes of cars there ( Fords, Chevrolet etc) live music, and other things. I personally am sponsoring the Race Car class. This should be a hoot since I have never done anything like this. As a z06 owner I am looking forward to looking at the other Corvettes and muscle cars! If your into modified Corvettes there will be that too! Whoot!

It is presented by the Nashville Corvette club, but hey, ya can't roll with a club everywhere you go.

I hope to see you there and I hope some race cars come too!

Sincerely,

Martha
Old 08-20-2014, 08:19 AM
kjcoff
3rd Gear

Martha,
Can you leave me an address for the event? I don't know much about Franklin but which exit to take!
Thanks!
Old 08-20-2014, 10:25 AM
nwolkonsky
Intermediate

O'More College of Design
423 South Margin Street
Franklin, TN 37064

Car Show! 40 classes, Enter your car! Judging begins @12 so be early
Saturday September 6, 2014
conducted by the Nashville Corvette Club

Kjcoff: From Nashville travel south on I65 Exit towards HYW96 traveling West and follow signs or GPS it.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:48 PM
Trouble94
Intermediate

Im game to try to make any gatherings. Im in west TN, just east of Memphis, but always looking for a reason to get The Pickle out for a drive. I drove to the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green this past week, and we took a scenic route that took us onto the Natchez Trace Pkwy....it was beautiful. Two lanes, no traffic, very scenic, and speed limit was 50mph. I plan to make it a point to drive it again in the fall when the colors are abound. Just a suggestion of something to do when the weather gets cooler and the tops can come off.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:17 PM
R3L4X
Melting Slicks

I’m not new to Vettes but just joined the forum. I live in Spring Hill, TN and play well with others. Put me on your list and keep me posted when something comes to a head.
Old 11-27-2014, 10:07 AM
1320J
Navigator

LMK when something comes up I'm new to Tennessee and corvette.
Old 03-26-2015, 02:15 PM
nwolkonsky
Intermediate

Default The Nashville Corvette Club

Hey all,

The Nashville Corvette club has a ton of things going on year around. Lots of events to suit your style of enjoyment of Corvette ownership.
http://www.nashvillecorvetteclub.com/

This week I am attending my first auto cross at the Music City Motorplex. We race against another club.

Whoot!

Quick Reply: ***the OFFICIAL MIDDLE TN GET TOGETHER THREAD***