Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Lower SC/ Sav Ga--June 19 AutoX in Sav Ga-- Whos going??

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 12:10 AM
96mogt
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Lower SC/ Sav Ga--June 19 AutoX in Sav Ga-- Whos going??

The Buccaneer Solo Region is having another event this coming weekend at the Hutchinson Island Track. Ive done an event over there before and had a absolute blast. Pre register online and you save 5.00 Heres the info. Jay

http://www.buccaneerregion.org

Hutchinson Island
Hutchinson Island is located across the Savannah River, immediately north of downtown Savannah.

From I-95 exit onto I-16 East toward downtown Savannah. Take the exit for US 17 to Hardeville. This will lead you to and over the Talmadge Bridge. The entrance to Hutchinson Island is from the right lane only at the South Carolina end of the bridge. Follow the access road toward the Westin Resort hotel. Turn left on Resort Drive, between the Golf Club and the Westin Hotel. Turn left after the Golf Club onto the old track. Go about 100 yards and turn right into the Golf Club maintenance area. Follow the signs onto a gravel road about 1/4 mile to the paddock area and registration.

From US 17 (from Hardeeville, Bluffton, Hilton Head, etc.) turn left onto Hutchinson Island at the foot of the Talmadge Bridge. Follow the directions above once on the island.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:35 PM
96mogt
Melting Slicks

No one huh? Guess im riding solo repping for CF!!!!! Jay
Old 06-24-2011, 12:39 AM
SyTyJim
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jay,

Did you go? How did it turn out?

I see that your pretty local to me, I'm in Pooler,GA. Wish I would of seen this sooner.

Either way, I just picked up my C5 this week. Let me know if your in the area again and maybe we can get together and grab a bite to eat and talk Vettes.

Jimmy
Old 06-24-2011, 05:25 PM
96mogt
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by SyTyJim
Hey Jay,

Did you go? How did it turn out?

I see that your pretty local to me, I'm in Pooler,GA. Wish I would of seen this sooner.

Either way, I just picked up my C5 this week. Let me know if your in the area again and maybe we can get together and grab a bite to eat and talk Vettes.

Jimmy
Hey Jimmy,
It was mostly the wrx and evo clubs out there with a couple of miata's. I was the only vette out there and I didnt even run. I breezed through there and almost died of heat exhaustion and left lol. Sure thing, PM me and we can try to get together. I work ALOT but i will try to see what i can do. Jay
Old 07-05-2011, 06:40 PM
robert21122
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn wish i had known im a hour from sav. next time give me a hola to haha
Old 08-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Archias
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just picked up my vette last week, would definitely be interested into getting into Autocross in the future. Give me a heads up next time and Ill see about making it out

Ive never done anything of the sort, then again Ive never had a car worthy of doing it in
Old 08-02-2011, 12:16 AM
robert21122
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats me either would like to is there any special requirement to do it

Get notified of new replies

To Lower SC/ Sav Ga--June 19 AutoX in Sav Ga-- Whos going??

Quick Reply: Lower SC/ Sav Ga--June 19 AutoX in Sav Ga-- Whos going??