Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Corvettes at Myrtle Beach

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Redeasysport
Le Mans Master

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06
Default Corvettes at Myrtle Beach

Hear ye Hear ye
It is time again for the annual "Corvettes at Myrtle Beach" car show to be held on June 3&4 in Sunny Myrtle Beach South Carolina.We begin the festivities with our Friday night “Pre-Car Show Party” at Springmaid Beach Resort overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
For all who pre-register you will receive a goodie bag, bottled water, car show t-shirt, mementos, etc. We will have Nine Trophy Classes covering all C1 to C6 models. Judging will be done by unbiased MBCC members. Trophies will be given out at the show. Pre-registration can be done through our website www.myrtlebeachcorvettes.com by clicking on “Myrtle Beach Corvette Show” Blue Z06 on the website.
For all pre-registrants who wish to attend Friday evening’s Pre-Car Show Party, it will be held at the official sponsoring hotel of this years car show, Springmaid Beach Resort, 3200 S. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. Call Toll Free: (800) 770-6895 for reservations, tell them you are with the Myrtle Beach Corvette Club Car Show, use Code 9949 and you should receive the special $99 rate. To receive this rate you must make your reservations by May 2nd.
For more info go to
http://www.myrtlebeachcorvettes.com/...-corvette-show
Hope to see you there
Old 03-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Redeasysport
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Update
To date we have most things in place. Big 40x80 shelter, More venders then last year, Good food in place at a fair price. Give always, silent auction items. Hey it's all going to be there. Friday night event at beautiful Springmaid Beach Resort and yes we will have ocean view. Awesome line up for food. We will be selling T-shirts, hats, and visors at the Friday night Pre-Car Show. Also Charlie Meade will be there with National Corvette Museum Products as well as Kim's Gold Dust.
Live DJ, dance floor. And by the way I know you can dance . So get your registrations' in early, As always I promise it will be a great time.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:26 PM
POPA-VT
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redeasysport
Update
To date we have most things in place. Big 40x80 shelter, More venders then last year, Good food in place at a fair price. Give always, silent auction items. Hey it's all going to be there. Friday night event at beautiful Springmaid Beach Resort and yes we will have ocean view. Awesome line up for food. We will be selling T-shirts, hats, and visors at the Friday night Pre-Car Show. Also Charlie Meade will be there with National Corvette Museum Products as well as Kim's Gold Dust.
Live DJ, dance floor. And by the way I know you can dance . So get your registrations' in early, As always I promise it will be a great time.
Just the guy I'm looking for. My wife and I are planning to come down to Myrtle Beach for about 3-4 days. Then visit an uncle in Supply NC. We were looking at some places to stay on the beach within walking distance of what ever there is around there. looking for moderate pricing. We plan on taking the vette out of storage for the ride. So decent parking is required. This will be around around April 9

Thanks in advance
Jerry Picozzi
VP Corvette Club of RI

Last edited by POPA-VT; 03-15-2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 03-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Redeasysport
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '05-'06

If you really want to walk around the tourist trap area
http://www.bluegreenonline.com/explo...px?ResortID=70
There is a new boardwalk and all the touristy stuff.
There are a lot of places along the boulevard to pick from and since I live here I don't visit many in fact I avoid that area. The tourist area only goes so far for me. I would suggest you go to Huntington Beach State Park and Brookgreen gardens.Broadway at the Beach is another place to see for a night out go to Celebrity Square and Crocodile Rocks.

Personally I like Springmaid resort http://www.springmaidbeach.com/ good value for the price IMHO a little farther from the tourist stuff but right off the boulevard and close to the new Market Commons area. 'Course you could always wait till June......
Old 03-16-2011, 04:27 PM
POPA-VT
Burning Brakes

Default Info

Thanks for the info. We were at Boardwalk last year to eat at Margaritaviile after we landed. As I said I have an uncle in NC he picked us up and just drove by the beach area.

Jerry
Old 03-16-2011, 05:26 PM
Redeasysport
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Originally Posted by POPA-VT
Thanks for the info. We were at Boardwalk last year to eat at Margaritaviile after we landed. As I said I have an uncle in NC he picked us up and just drove by the beach area.

Jerry
That was Broadway at the Beach you were at not the new boardwalk on the ocean. Broadway is where Margaritaville is at as well a Celebrity Square which is a lot more fun IMHO than Margaritaville.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:08 PM
rdline
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

considering making your show, 830 mile trip one way , like to do a few new ones every year.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Redeasysport
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '05-'06

We would be glad to have you
Old 03-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Joker Z28
1st Gear

Try posting up on www.streetlethalracing.com
its a mostly local (Myrtle Beach) car forum. Mostly domestics too, maybe you can get more local support.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:59 AM
Redeasysport
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Originally Posted by Joker Z28
Try posting up on www.streetlethalracing.com
its a mostly local (Myrtle Beach) car forum. Mostly domestics too, maybe you can get more local support.
Thanks I will try that
Old 03-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Redeasysport
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '05-'06

latest update

Lots of excitement surrounding us regarding our Car Show in June. We are getting reservations in from surrounding clubs. I have talked with many of them and as always they can't wait to come to our beautiful area for the show and a vacation. I know several of you have been out working hard promoting our event, selling trophy's signing sponsors and getting door prizes. Thank you so much for that.

This year we are going to have a dunking booth, yea that's right you can throw a tennis ball hit the bulls eye and someone will fall into the water. Not a bad idea considering last year it was 96 degrees. So if you would like, bring a change of clothes if you want to get wet. Or just bring a good pitch with you. Either way it will be a good time.

Well that's all I have for now. If you have any questions regarding the show please email me at drugsforbugs@hotmail.com.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:43 PM
Mikey74Stingray
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just reserved our room at spring maid resort. I'll be getting our car show reservation in the mail next week. we're looking forward to the show!
Old 03-27-2011, 10:25 PM
Redeasysport
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Originally Posted by Mikey74Stingray
I just reserved our room at spring maid resort. I'll be getting our car show reservation in the mail next week. we're looking forward to the show!
Hope the weather is good and you enjoy the show. I know the party will be good.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Redeasysport
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Almost time for the show. Not too late to sign up and come to the Friday party.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Redeasysport
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '05-'06

Thanks to all that attended. We had over 200 cars and raised over $9k for our charities. We had cars from as far as Central Illinois. If you want to see some pictures here is a link to our facebook page.More pictures to come...

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?re...m/310892249650

Get notified of new replies

To Corvettes at Myrtle Beach

Quick Reply: Corvettes at Myrtle Beach