Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

VA Tint Experience

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 03:07 AM
nch209
Burning Brakes

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Default VA Tint Experience

Just wanted to post this to help some local NoVa people...

I recently tinted my Vette at LA Tint in Sterling. In the past I went to LA Tint in Alexandria with good results, but these guys blew them away. Obviously we all want a good tint job, with the tough-to-do back window, and we want our cares cared for while they are getting done--- this place is A+ in my book.

I waited for my car, and was able to peak thru the window to the shop to check on the progress. In the end- everything was hand cut and not ONE imperfection- and I am fussy.

I was a bit bummed my car didnt make his "done" book of past tints- where he had pics from compact cars to high end super exotics....

Just thought I would pass it on!

-n8
Old 12-19-2010, 10:42 PM
dgoldenz
Melting Slicks

Received 446 Likes on 208 Posts

How much was it?
Old 12-19-2010, 11:08 PM
nch209
Burning Brakes

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by dgoldenz
How much was it?
Well, it was not cheap. IIRC, I dropped over $300 (maybe a few bucks over) on it, but as mentioned, it came out perfect. I wanted to do solid black over the dot matrix, and the owner was like "Of Course!". We were definitely on the same page. My car is black, and they took great care of not leaning up against it or scuffing it.

I did 15% of their pinnacle/ceramic, and if I had to do it over, I may have went to 5%, at least in the back. 15% is fine, but for all the more I drive it, 5% would have been baddddd.... but in reality 5% may be a tad too dark at night!

Get notified of new replies

To VA Tint Experience

Quick Reply: VA Tint Experience