Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ 2010 Georgia Events Calendar ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 05:34 PM
~Josh
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 1,319 Likes on 788 Posts

Originally Posted by Rumrunner
Joshua are you talking about KewlRides Chillin'?
Yeah.... Went on a mountain cruise at 8am (yeah early, I know) and got 'er cleaned up.

Drove out there and at 1:36 there was only the restaurant parking lot with cars and a Porsche Panamerica and some other junk car parked but nobody nearby.

Did I have the wrong place? (Mapquested and it was in that big parking lot) or was it all just cleared out by then?

At least I got to drive by baby.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:18 PM
Rumrunner
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ~Joshua
Yeah.... Went on a mountain cruise at 8am (yeah early, I know) and got 'er cleaned up.

Drove out there and at 1:36 there was only the restaurant parking lot with cars and a Porsche Panamerica and some other junk car parked but nobody nearby.

Did I have the wrong place? (Mapquested and it was in that big parking lot) or was it all just cleared out by then?

At least I got to drive by baby.
Joshua, this takes place on the thrid SUnday of each month, for February, the date was the 20th and it will be the 20th (this coming Sunday) again in March. Do not use the date but rather the sundays of the month, last month there were corvettes, Lotus, ferrari's, and some others car as well, folks show up around 12:00 and the last one out is around 3:00 - 3:30.

Quick Reply: ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ 2010 Georgia Events Calendar ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶