Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Jacksonville, NC Tattoo

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Black94Coupe
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jacksonville, NC Tattoo

Hey guys,

I just recently got stationed down here at MCAS New River in Jacksonville, NC and I dont have much to keep me entertained, short of my computer and XBox 360. I was thinking about getting a tattoo, but I see so many places that are really shady so I dont know who to choose from. If anyone knows of a good CLEAN place to recommend, it would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Matt

P.S. - If you have picture examples, those would be well accepted as well.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:27 PM
FastZR1
Le Mans Master

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Uh oh.... Find some dudes on the base that have some tattoos that you like and ask them where they got the tats. That is about the best way to go about finding a good place. I have one tattoo but I didn't get it in J-ville. Personally, I wish I never got it now and it is about 14 years old. I was a young devil dog when I got my ink.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:28 AM
Black94Coupe
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha, well, mine isnt going to be any Moto Marine Corps tattoo. It is actually going to be a remembrance tattoo for my father who died about 7 years ago. But, thanks for the advice. I will keep my eyes open for anyone that has one and see where they got theirs!

Matt
Old 03-28-2008, 09:04 AM
30MilesOffshore
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't have any recommendations for ink work in the J'ville area but if you are bored on sunday March 30th, plan to cruise out to our Drag Racing event. It is being held at Coastal Plains Dragway starting about 10:30 and will go all day. It's $10 to watch and $15 to run. You are not obligated to race, so roll out and meet some of the other local vette owners. Here is the link for more info:

http://www.capefearcorvettes.com/Cal...-%20March.html

Get notified of new replies

To Jacksonville, NC Tattoo

Quick Reply: Jacksonville, NC Tattoo