Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

TALLADEGA road course, APRIL 2, only $125/person...beginners welcome!

Old 03-16-2006, 03:55 PM
JeremyBlackwell
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TALLADEGA road course, APRIL 2, only $125/person...beginners welcome!

Hey everyone! I've owned a couple Vettes ('99 and '05), but haven't posted on here in a while. Nonetheless, I wanted to invite you all to join us at 'Little Talladega'!

We have Talladega Grand Prix Raceway (www.TGPrace.com) rented again for the day, and wanted to invite everyone out to join us on Sunday, April 2 for only $125 per person! There will also be instructors on hand to ride with and help people who have never been on a road course before...NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO RUN!

This is part of the www.300zxNationals.com event that we host yearly, and there are still a good bit of spots left so ANY car model is welcome to join. Tell your friends to join if they want to run the course, and remember that admission to watch is FREE!

For more information, complete rules/regulations packet, and to register/pay for a spot for the event, please go here:
http://www.300zx.com/product_info.ph...7ade0b7846eabe

If you need to contact me about anything, call 770-777-4774 or email blackwell@SpeedForSale.com or webmaster@300zxClub.com... See you there!
Old 03-29-2006, 11:37 AM
JeremyBlackwell
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We still have 10+ spots left for the road course event Sunday, so please contact me if you want to run!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TALLADEGA road course, APRIL 2, only $125/person...beginners welcome!