C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just picked up new Silver C6 (Big pics 56K beware)

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 10:35 PM
pasquale
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nascosta
Just took delivery of a new C6, VIN 4670, MN6, 1SA.

thanks Marvin (superchevyICM) for the smoking deal on the warranty and some parts.

Front

Rear

Interior

At the Monarch Beach car show before cars were arriving, hey it's that dude with the big sideburns. Actually he is my big brother who pitched in some cash to make my C6 a reality. The guy wiping down the black C6 is #1 in line for the next Z06 in Irvine, whereas my bro is #2 in line for the Z06. Yes we are all car nuts.

I drove this car from Dana Point, CA to the SF Bay area (420 miles) and the ride was awesome, people were giving me the thumbs up all day long. The teenagers would constantly jump on the gas next to me taunting me to race but I generally just cruise the car along in 6th at 70 mph and around 1600 rpm. I look forward to a visit to Willow Springs in Jan or Feb once the car has more miles and where one can really open a C6 up, as Menlo Park and Palo Alto where I live there is nowhere to drive more than around 35-45.

In summary, this car is amazing!!! I have owned many different luxury and sports cars and this one is the best, hands down.

Great color! I'm waiting for my silver/gray interior convertible.......I know.......still waiting. I used to live in San Mateo for over 15 years. Know Atherton well. Moved to Scottsdale, AZ 10 years ago. If I knew I was going to buy a vette in 05, I would have stayed there and got it sooner. Congrats.

Quick Reply: Just picked up new Silver C6 (Big pics 56K beware)