C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mid america

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 07:23 PM
mooty1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mid america

just a quick word about mail order companies.since i have a vette i have done business with several! mid america is number one on my list. i just recieved my parts from them.they sent the wrong thing. i orderd hedders and a new vette cap.you gotta have a cool cap when you cruise! i ordered red,they sent black .i called and told them ,they told me to keep the black and they would send me a red one.it may seam like a small thing but it shows me they want my business and they sure have it!
Old 07-23-2004, 02:55 AM
Pauld
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mooty1
just a quick word about mail order companies.since i have a vette i have done business with several! mid america is number one on my list. i just recieved my parts from them.they sent the wrong thing. i orderd hedders and a new vette cap.you gotta have a cool cap when you cruise! i ordered red,they sent black .i called and told them ,they told me to keep the black and they would send me a red one.it may seam like a small thing but it shows me they want my business and they sure have it!
Mid America are good to deal with, I have used them a few times and always great service and fast delivery.
Old 07-23-2004, 07:01 AM
vetteonr
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I give nothing but to MidAmerica

Get notified of new replies

To mid america

Quick Reply: mid america