C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Selective Ride Control??

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 07:31 AM
boomer 33
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would say they probably lost your order. The dealer on Van **** has at LEAST 8 vettes on his lot at all times. I was up there last week (COLD AND SNOW) and he had about 6 C-6's parked up front. If it wasn't so cold I would have stopped in and took a test ride. Just as well, the weather probably saved me some big bucks!
As far as the Magnetic, as others have posted, you don't notice a difference unless you hit a series of rough bumps or whoopty doo's on the interstate. I think the cornering on the tour mode is adaquate for my driving. However, we have a 40 mile stretch of GREAT twisities close to my city called the PIG TRAIL (HWY 23). One year it was voted the sixth or seventh best road to "air" your car out by Car and Driver magazine. They took a bunch of Porshe Carreras over it for a road trip as well as some other states. On the Pig Trail I put it in Sport mode and you get to feel the way it tightens up lays flatter through the turns.
Worth the money? In actaul value probably not, but I will go ahead and get it again, the next guy may want it when I trade or sell and it will help the deal.

Last edited by boomer 33; 01-24-2005 at 07:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Quick Reply: Selective Ride Control??