C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new tail lights and back up switch just in!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 03:55 PM
corvtt1969
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default new tail lights and back up switch just in!

i just got four new tail lights for my car because i have the bubble lights on them now and dont really like em. i also had no back upswitch on my car so i ordered a new one as well. does any one know exactly where the back up switch wires connect inside the car and how the wires are routed? i hope my car still has the connector for the switch. the wires are green and pink i believe. also if anyone wants a set of bubble lights for a 69(or other years tha tmight fit?) let me know. - Bob
Old 07-16-2004, 05:48 PM
AndreG
Racer

I have to hook up mine as well but was missing the switch itself the time I last had the interior all apart. If I recall correctly the harness the switch from the tranny plugs into is underneath the e-brake console behind the lever assembly. There are also some wires on my 69 still unhooked in my jack compartment (under the removeable liner) but I think those may be alarm related. I fhink I just covered two of the three very last things I will ever get to, the very last being the headlight blue-juice squirters. That will be a good day indeed however by then I will probably be eating from a straw and wearing depends! Did I mention I am now merely 35?

Somebody here correct me if I have it backwards or am just completely wrong.

Thanks
-Andre
Old 07-16-2004, 07:07 PM
corvtt1969
Pro

does any one know the location of the connector for sure? i dont wanna go crazy looking for it, the first location i was gonna look was under the dash but looks like it might be under the ebrake or jack storage. thanks in advance

Get notified of new replies

To new tail lights and back up switch just in!

Quick Reply: new tail lights and back up switch just in!