C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car show display sheets/displays

Old 07-14-2004, 09:11 PM
Motor City Vette
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Car show display sheets/displays

You see many cars at shows where the owner displays the information about their car on everything from an index card to very elaborate and large free-standing plaques. I've been thinking about throwing something together for my car...nothing too extravagant, just something simple that maybe I'll have laminated. I'd love some ideas...anyone want to share theirs?
Old 07-14-2004, 10:00 PM
Budman68
Le Mans Master

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '07

I would got to a print shop and have them throw something together. They can mount it on foamboard and lam it. I myself like to thumb through the binders of progress pictures. The boards are nice just a pain to fumble with.

I've seen some displays with those little DVD/TV players that play powerpoint info and videos of the car burning out etc. Not that cool.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:15 AM
Quinn_Seipp
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my friend has a pretty customed out 68 shortbox and he puts the glass underneath the truck at shows so u can see the underside and he taped off letters and had it sandblasted with all the specs, so while checking out the underside you can read up on all the mods too. It is kind of hard to read though.

Get notified of new replies

To Car show display sheets/displays

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Car show display sheets/displays