C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pick-up This Months Vette Mag, Profiled Gal's and Their Vettes

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 10:39 AM
Rolm
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pick-up This Months Vette Mag, Profiled Gal's and Their Vettes

The Mag profiled Babe's and their Vettte's man oh Man they should have said "Sows and their old Vette". F*** is there any-body under the age of 50 still playing with old Vettes. I find myself viewing more Ricer programs on TV these days. I sure love looking at the Hood-Bunnies. Man wish I was younger I would be in the ricer seen all the way. Seems the Ricer seen is were it's at and all those succulent Hood-Bunnies

Last edited by Rolm; 07-16-2004 at 10:43 PM.
Old 07-14-2004, 10:54 AM
killervette666
Drifting

I actually find that i have a lot of girls that i know constantly asking about whats going on with my corvette, and whens it gona be done, and if they can have a ride in it, and all the ricers get nothing, and you also have to remember at all the car shows and whatnot those girls are PAID to stand next to the car and do their thing. And would you REALLY wana drive a honda , i think you need to go climb into your vette and go for a cruise around the town and see the thumbs that people give, i havent doubted my decesion to get a vette once, and i wouldnt sell it for anything.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:46 AM
Thumper76
Instructor

One thing I've noticed over the past 30 years is that there is no shortage of interest from women about Corvettes. I did find most of the female owners a bit hard on the eyes, but I guess the same could be said for the majority of the male owners I've run into at shows. You don't have to be a supermodel to own a Corvette. I just prefer to look at supermodels rather than "before" picture models on diet ads. :shocked:
Old 07-14-2004, 12:20 PM
A2Shark
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Come on, Rolm. These are real corvette owners you are talking about and possibly CF members. Just because they are willing to pose alongside their Vettes in a magazine devoted to Vettes, there is no reason to insult them. I think its great that there are women out there who enjoy the hobby as much as men, and they don't need to be supermodels to be featured with their cars.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:29 PM
Mike Mercury
Team Owner

Received 173 Likes on 107 Posts

These are real corvette owners you are talking about and possibly CF members.

Not a smart move to insult people that are from this forum.
I do believe one of the ladies featured is a forum member.

And, there may be some hot female Vette owners that don't want that much publicity and choose not to participate. Maybe they're fearful of someone like you ???

Old 07-14-2004, 12:31 PM
olouieo
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mike Mercury

Not a smart move to insult people that are from this forum.
I do believe one of the ladies featured is a forum member.

And, there may be some hot female Vette owners that don't want that much publicity and choose not to participate. Maybe they're fearful of someone like you ???

Old 07-14-2004, 12:33 PM
PureSilver
Racer

Well, maybe I'm just getting older, too, but I saw a few lookers in that issue. It could also be that it takes a little time to afford our dream car (it took me awhile).

My friend has a '57 undergoing restoration- I told her she should be in next year's issue.

Nobody looks good in a Ricer, a Volvo, or a mini-van...
Old 07-14-2004, 03:14 PM
Mike Mercury
Team Owner

Received 173 Likes on 107 Posts

Nobody looks good in a Ricer, a Volvo, or a mini-van...

Old 07-14-2004, 04:23 PM
PRNDL
Team Owner

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

I have to confess maybe grimmacing at a few of those pics..... but I would NEVER admit it publicly!!
Old 07-14-2004, 04:39 PM
Ace77
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"Seems the Ricer seen is were it's at and all those suckulent..."

Maybe they're just looking for someone who can spell?
Old 07-14-2004, 04:47 PM
1SGRET
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

With your mentality, I'd prefer you join the "Ricer Seen" and not come back to this forum.

Last edited by 1SGRET; 07-14-2004 at 05:27 PM.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:20 PM
vethead
Drifting

Originally Posted by 1SGRET

With your mentality, I'd prefer you join the "Ricer Seen" and not come back to this forum.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Buffalo Dude
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by Rolm
The Mag profiled Babe's and their Vettte's man oh Man they should have said "Sows and thier old Vette". F*** is there any-body under the age of 50 still playing with old Vettes. I find myself viewing more Ricer programs on TV these days. I sure love looking at the Hood-Bunnies. Man wish I was younger I would be in the ricer seen all the way. Seems the Ricer seen is were it's at and all those suckulent Hood-Bunnies

Aww, snap! You've gots to be joshin', yo. Plenty o' fly hunnies here, werd.

And I'm 20 and still play with old vettes. You think those ricers command the respect a vette does?
Old 07-14-2004, 06:50 PM
Big Fish
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cruise-In 5-6-7-8-9-11-12 Veteran
A CI-6 Car Show Winner

It's not a nice thing to say. You could put fart can mufflers and a rear spoiler wing that sticks way up in the air on your Vette and pretend your in a ricer.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:58 PM
aussiejohn
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Reply to Rolm

Rolm,
I agree with Ace77 and all those who agree with him. Your sexist, ignorant and just plain unfriendly comments about a group of ladies who choose to own a Corvette do our hobby no good. Plus, it probably reinforces the impression that many women have that male Corvette owners are a bunch of sexist bogans. I'm not and I believe that you should post an opology to those you have slighted.

Regards from Down Under

aussiejohn
Old 07-14-2004, 08:38 PM
comp
Team Owner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by aussiejohn
Rolm,
I agree with Ace77 and all those who agree with him. Your sexist, ignorant and just plain unfriendly comments about a group of ladies who choose to own a Corvette do our hobby no good. Plus, it probably reinforces the impression that many women have that male Corvette owners are a bunch of sexist bogans. I'm not and I believe that you should post an opology to those you have slighted.

Regards from Down Under

aussiejohn
dum azzz's enjoy car's And if you want *** &
glass we need to post up a New babe site !!!!
Old 07-14-2004, 08:41 PM
terryrudy
Drifting

I wasn't really bothered. Wouldn't be that nice showing off men in the 'vette scene! (myself included)

Though once in awhile I wouldn't mind having a C3 in the background of shots like this:

Get notified of new replies

To Pick-up This Months Vette Mag, Profiled Gal's and Their Vettes

Old 07-14-2004, 11:27 PM
cchristo
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rolm
The Mag profiled Babe's and their Vettte's man oh Man they should have said "Sows and thier old Vette". F*** is there any-body under the age of 50 still playing with old Vettes. I find myself viewing more Ricer programs on TV these days. I sure love looking at the Hood-Bunnies. Man wish I was younger I would be in the ricer seen all the way. Seems the Ricer seen is were it's at and all those suckulent Hood-Bunnies
Totally uncalled for, my man. The magazine is about corvettes and for the people that own them or wish they did. I would guess that virtually every person, male or female, that owns a vette as more than just a "car" has at one time or another browsed the forum.
When I ask for help or advice on this forum, I could care less what the person responding looks like. I'm just happy that they are willing to.

Your views and comments are surely not representative of the majority on this forum.

I second 1SGRET comments.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:07 AM
Quinn_Seipp
Instructor

Yeah those girls are paid to stand by the cars anyways, big woop. The reason why you never see women like that posing outside vettes is because they are inside.

I bet girls take a much closer look at a factory vette than some honda with $20 grand in body modifications.
Old 07-16-2004, 10:37 PM
Rolm
Instructor

Originally Posted by terryrudy
I wasn't really bothered. Wouldn't be that nice showing off men in the 'vette scene! (myself included)

Though once in awhile I wouldn't mind having a C3 in the background of shots like this:

Wow Now this is a Ricer Babe or Hood Bunnie, She is my new desk top. Now this is what used to be in my 75 Vette in the good old days. Now you guys know why all the vette consoles are all craked and mangaled

Last edited by Rolm; 07-16-2004 at 10:40 PM.

Quick Reply: Pick-up This Months Vette Mag, Profiled Gal's and Their Vettes