C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT: I tracked the bas**rd down!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 09:42 AM
killervette666
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default OT: I tracked the bas**rd down!!!!

As you may have read in my earlier post i ordered a tilt front end from a guy in florida, and he is still not returning my calls, so i went ahead and emailed a guy that did bussiness with him on ebay, turns out his bussiness is called outlaw performance products, located in st. petersburg florida, i also got the phone # of the place, im going to have my brother call them up later today when he gets back from class and tear them a new one, apparently he did this to all the people that he did bussiness with and im not the only one. Ill keep you updated. Also i did get his street address, so if that turns out to be his shop would anyone be willing to go down there and see whats going on, or just make sure that my front end is even there? I know olivier offered to check it out I didnt have this info at the time, thanks for all your support guys, hopefully ill get through this soon.
Old 07-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Cali,68,L-79
Le Mans Master

I take it you already sent payment. How did you know he did this to others? Was there negatives on his account?
Old 07-12-2004, 09:54 AM
comp
Team Owner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

keep us posted.... I ain't working right now i love road trips
and a little sounds good today
Old 07-12-2004, 09:54 AM
Edzred72
Le Mans Master

I been watchin dis post from da start. You want for me to git some of da boys from Taylor St and go down dare ta take care a dis shmuck? Vinnie, Tony, and Louie will make him an off-a he can't refuse.
Seriously....hope all turns out well.
Eddie
Old 07-12-2004, 10:00 AM
killervette666
Drifting

Originally Posted by Cali,68,L-79
I take it you already sent payment. How did you know he did this to others? Was there negatives on his account?
We did send payment and apparently we couldnt stop it even before the 90 day limit , i found out by going into his acount info and emailing a few of the people that he did bussiness with, one of them emailed me back yesterday saying that he did the same thing, didnt return phone calls, postponed shippement, etc, so he tracked the guy down through ebay and just repeatdely called him until he finnally shiped it out, hopefully the same will happen for us.

Silvr77-
Old 07-12-2004, 10:02 AM
comp
Team Owner

Ebay has a 90 day limit on if they repay lost $$$$
Old 07-12-2004, 10:03 AM
Cali,68,L-79
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by killervette666
We did send payment and apparently we couldnt stop it even before the 90 day limit , i found out by going into his acount info and emailing a few of the people that he did bussiness with, one of them emailed me back yesterday saying that he did the same thing, didnt return phone calls, postponed shippement, etc, so he tracked the guy down through ebay and just repeatdely called him until he finnally shiped it out, hopefully the same will happen for us.

Silvr77-
I know it's after the fact but always check the % approval ratio and never pick guys with less than say 97%.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:23 PM
killervette666
Drifting

UPDATE-Thr guy just called me and he said that his mother had a stroke so thats why he couldnt ship it out, and supposedly hell ship it out this week, i did get his full name and address though, and it does check out, so we can track him down if he tries to not ship it. Hopefully ill just get it without any problems, and next time ill be more carefully when buying products like this.

Get notified of new replies

To OT: I tracked the bas**rd down!!!!

Quick Reply: OT: I tracked the bas**rd down!!!!