C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UPDATE!!! 1969 Fake tripower corvettes at bloomington dealer-cnv- has them now!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 01:00 AM
shark food
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPDATE!!! 1969 Fake tripower corvettes at bloomington dealer-cnv- has them now!

Someone asked how much they bought the cars for. I just found out that the fake gold L-89 coupe on their web site that they have advertised for 45K they paid 25,750.00 ! Now that is more than just mark up. that is flat out trying to deceive someone! Just my 2 pennies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad
Old 07-06-2004, 01:13 AM
PRNDL
Team Owner

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

Default Re: UPDATE!!! 1969 Fake tripower corvettes at bloomington dealer-cnv- has them now! (shark food)

Now that is more than just mark up. that is flat out trying to deceive someone! Just my 2 pennies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad
hmmmm..... I am afraid... I must agree. Of course the overriding message here is Caveat Emptor one must wonder why CNV was the high bidder at the auction, ie why did they think the car was worth more than anyone else at the auction? The answer being, they think they can sell it for even more. And I did check their descriptions of the cars on their website. I felt the yellow car (400 hp) seemed to be presented as-is, but the so-called L-89 did seem to be represented as a real L-89.

[Modified by PRND21, 1:14 AM 7/6/2004]
Old 07-06-2004, 02:46 AM
Desertdawg
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Re: UPDATE!!! 1969 Fake tripower corvettes at bloomington dealer-cnv- has them now! (shark food)

Now that is more than just mark up. that is flat out trying to deceive someone! Just my 2 pennies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad
I'm not going defend CnV, but since when is a used car dealer not allowed to make a profit????

Remember buyer beware....
Old 07-06-2004, 08:01 AM
gkvetteuno
Burning Brakes

Received 44 Likes on 20 Posts

Thanks for the post. I have no idea what their exact intentions are, but it again, reinforces my feelings about Corvette dealers. There surely are exceptions but most I have seen are pretty much the same. If you are going to deal with them, please educate yourself before they do.

Someone asked how much they bought the cars for. I just found out that the fake gold L-89 coupe on their web site that they have advertised for 45K they paid 25,750.00 ! Now that is more than just mark up. that is flat out trying to deceive someone! Just my 2 pennies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad

Get notified of new replies

To UPDATE!!! 1969 Fake tripower corvettes at bloomington dealer-cnv- has them now!

Quick Reply: UPDATE!!! 1969 Fake tripower corvettes at bloomington dealer-cnv- has them now!