C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[OT] Corvette hobby in Spain?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2004, 07:29 AM
Arto
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default [OT] Corvette hobby in Spain?

Hi guys,

I've just moved from Finland to southern Spain, specifically, to Costa del Sol , and I was just wondering how many forum members are from Spain, or regurarly visit here?

Also, does anyone know how popular the Corvette hobby actually is in Spain? So far I've seen only two Corvettes (both C5s) in two weeks, whereas in Finland that would've been two dozen

(Of course, there may be more cars near major cities such as Madrid or Barcelona...)

Anyway, enjoying the sun (over 30C from 9 am to 9 pm) and looking forward to enjoying the autopistas once I work up enough capital to get myself a new Vette! (The highways are much better than in Finland, and the speed is limited only by your foolhardiness or the vehicle's power output, whichever runs out first!)

Would love to meet any local Corvette enthusiasts!

Regards,
Arto

PS. I probably should post this in a more general forum than C3 general discussion, but I've been a C3 guy through and through, so...

PPS. I don't speak all that much Spanish yet, so responses in English, por favor

[Modified by Arto, 2:31 PM 7/3/2004]

Quick Reply: [OT] Corvette hobby in Spain?