C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wilcox Website

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 09:35 PM
Ron 75 L48
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wilcox Website

Does Wilcox have a website? I am looking at getting some new seat covers and it looks like Wilcox seems to be the place to get them from what I could find in the archives.

Thanks,
Ron
Old 06-24-2004, 09:54 PM
BigBlockVette
Pro

Default Re: Wilcox Website (Ron 75 L48)

I bought my leather like seat covers from Wilcox using eBay, buy it now.

THe web site pricing was out of date. Here is the website:
http://www.yankeelady.com/willcox/

Dwayne
Old 06-24-2004, 10:20 PM
checklst
Racer

Default Re: Wilcox Website (BigBlockVette)

I have had great service and the best prices from Willcox, and The last Detail both places have excellence service and knowledge staff. Willcox will send you a PFD file with their latest prices of their entire inventory if you drop them an email requesting a quote.

I use The Last Detail more now sense I live just 20min from them, both places carry a large inventory due to the fact they are connected to vette dealership and restore shops.
Old 06-24-2004, 10:37 PM
MN-Brent
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Willcox is also selling alot on Ebay. They just answered some questions I had recently for some new seat covers that Ive been wishing for.

Brent...
Old 06-25-2004, 09:26 AM
70vert
Banned Scam/Spammer

Default Re: Wilcox Website (MN-Brent)

I just ordered seat covers and other stuff from Wilcox. The web site prices look very attractive, but when I placed the order prices where about 20% higher. Wilcox should update their site.
Old 06-25-2004, 11:24 AM
80TexasC3
"Rodstoration &am p;quot; In Progres
Support Corvetteforum!

I have purchased "a lot" from them on my 80 interrior resoration. Really recommend calling them vs the site. In fact, I just placed another order about 30 minutes ago for dash headlight switch, wiper switch and beazels. Pulled each item into my "wish list" on one of the major corvette sites and they beat every price by at least 20%!!! needless to say, I placed my order.

Also, I don't have time to deal with bad customer service... they are great and have not let me down yet. To date I've purchased (mounted seats, door panels, dash, complete carpet set, all interrior dye, weatherstrip kit and a lot of interrior parts).

Willcox 812 288 7103

Good luck... and please let me know if you find anyone with better deals... I'm not into "blind loyalty".
Old 06-25-2004, 12:45 PM
76REDSTINGER
Instructor

Default Re: Wilcox Website (80TexasC3)

wilcox has the best prices hands down

good products

doesnt carry everything.......say like ecklers

but if he has it i buy it from him

R. :flag
Old 06-26-2004, 02:13 AM
80TexasC3
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Re: Wilcox Website (76REDSTINGER)

Finally stopped price shopping... Use to pullup my on-line lists and compare prices with Wilcox over the phone before ordering. Now just call and get it... For example, they saved me $150 on the dash pad.
Old 06-26-2004, 12:06 PM
Ron 75 L48
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Wilcox Website (80TexasC3)

Thanks everyone. I know I would not have found that website without your help.
Old 06-30-2004, 12:24 AM
MstrEddy13
Heel & Toe

Default Re: Wilcox Website (checklst)

Checked out Wilcox web site. Thanks for the info. Does anyone have a website or phone for Last Detail? Do they have a catalog or list?
Thanks,
EM
Old 06-30-2004, 06:59 AM
checklst
Racer

Default Re: Wilcox Website (MstrEddy13)

http://www.tld-corvette.com/

Both TLD and Willcox have such good service and knowledgeable people its hard to choose between them, so I use both.
Old 06-30-2004, 10:07 PM
pdgourno
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I will never buy from Wilcox again. I bought t-top weatherstrip from them and it came jammed in a 6 inch square box. I left "neutral" feedback for poor packaging and they left "negative" feedback for me for leaving neutral feedback for them.

Sarcastic a__holes in my opinion.

David
Old 07-03-2004, 12:59 AM
REDRED62
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Wilcox Website (pdgourno)

David,

I have talked with Tom in regards to this issue. I have to say that I stand behind my parts man 100 percent! I have also reviewed both the initial letter when we questioned the feedback you left and the letter you sent as a follow up.

I don’t think that casting stones would be in your best interest in this issue. In both letters that were sent to you he was very professional in his remarks and made no crude or out of line statements. I can’t say the same for you! . I will not go to your level and call you names. I will not post the email that you sent to us either. I think the "Sarcastic a__holes” comment speaks enough for you.

I regards to the weatherstrip question: The weatherstrips are manufactured from foam rubber. Shipping made no mistake in packaging these weatherstrips. It’s foam! No metal, just foam! It’s not going to get damaged, or crushed. The email Tom sent to you stated this.

" David,

Were the weatherstrips damaged? I find it hard to believe that you would leave me a neutral feedback for the packaging of a foam rubber weather strip! "

I don’t see this as a comment that would justify name calling or the horrible email that you sent into us. After talking with Tom, his comment was that he would not have left the Negative had it not been for your tasteless email.

You received your merchandise in five days from payment. You received them in perfect condition per your own admission. Your only issue was the box was not large enough! I think a simple email to us would have been enough to make us aware that you did not agree with the package the parts were sent in.

E. Fry
President
Willcox Inc.
RedRed62

[Modified by REDRED62, 6:05 AM 7/3/2004]

[Modified by REDRED62, 6:07 AM 7/3/2004]
Old 07-04-2004, 10:35 AM
80TexasC3
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Re: Wilcox Website (REDRED62)

RedRed62,

I like your reply and "classy" reply to the previous post. There is no value is getting baligerent.

You guys have been outstanding with every order I've placed...and your product is in 98% of my interrior restoration. "Including the weatherstripping that came in a small box... it had no issues and is installed now." In fact, the previous guy should be happy that you probably saved him some $$$ by shipping it in a smaller box. The customer service and knowledge of Tommy and Norm keep me coming back. They have never failed to call me right back if they say they will.

Solid Customer Service is worth $$$ to me.

Ed
Grapevine / Frisco Texas

Get notified of new replies

To Wilcox Website

Quick Reply: Wilcox Website