C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Found a new part resource.

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 07:32 AM
gerry72
Safety Car

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts

Default Found a new part resource.

For what it’s worth to you, I found this company when I was in great need of a power brake booster for my '67 Fairlane. I tried the local parts houses with no luck (nothing listed or listed but not available). I did the ebay thing for a couple of years but the boosters, when they did show up, were trash, ambiguously identified or went for more than I thought reasonable. So I continued searching and eventually found the booster at rockauto.com. They showed it in stock so I ordered it. They shipped it the same day and it arrived a week later (FedEx ground). It was a quality piece and worked as advertised.

The reason I wanted to let others on the forum know about them is 1): Their site is very easy to use (all java driven) in chasing down parts for just about any car you can think of, and; 2) They are offering a five percent discount:

- You give this discount code: 102852113904 to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
- When someone places an order at http://www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on July 27, 2004; so don't wait!

**Each month we see people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code.**

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us. And thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

I get nothing for this and I have no connection whatsoever to rockauto. Just another resource.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:25 AM
NHvette
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Re: Found a new part resource. (gerry72)

I've looked there ... decent prices on quality brands.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:44 AM
Jughead
Senior Member since 1492
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me...
Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Re: Found a new part resource. (NHvette)

I ran accross that site last week. Haven't tried them yet.

Get notified of new replies

To Found a new part resource.

Quick Reply: Found a new part resource.