C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

San Antonio CRAP night

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 03:49 PM
Crash80
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default San Antonio CRAP night

At the request of Page62, I am posting to remind everyone of tomorrow evenings monthly CRAP festivities at the usual hangout at the center of the universe, otherwise known as Hill n' Dales. Last month had an incredible turnout with the most Vettes yet, so bring your Vette, or your appreciation for all things Vettes, and your drinkin' arm and come out for some good times in the parking lot. There is always pretty cars, tall tales and 250 different kinds of brews to choose from. They have sodas as well for those of you seeking a non alcoholic beverage. Start time is usually around 5:30-6:00ish and we run until...well we just go until we go. The weather looks to be good for a fun evening so come on out if you are in the area.

For any first timers, Hills n' Dales is located just outside of loop 1604 and Babcock. Keep in mind there is no food there, unless you consider peanuts a meal, so plan accordingly. Hope to see everyone there.

[Modified by CVT4ME, 2:51 PM 5/24/2004]

[Modified by CVT4ME, 9:09 PM 5/24/2004]
Old 05-25-2004, 02:29 AM
Michael Tucker
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: San Antonio CRAP night (CVT4ME)

ill be there
Old 05-25-2004, 09:06 AM
JJ Deuce
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: San Antonio CRAP night (Michael Tucker)

Gonna have to skip tonight. It's my anniversary, so we're going out tonight instead. Somehow, I don't think beers and corvettes at Hills and Dales will suffice as a suitable celebration.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:12 AM
Crash80
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: San Antonio CRAP night (Jeff 6T9)

I am still on the fence for tonight as well. I am trying to pack to get out of town and time is of the essence. You never know, I may show up anyway....tranny leak and all.

Get notified of new replies

To San Antonio CRAP night

Quick Reply: San Antonio CRAP night