C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C66 Racing Becomes a Forum Supporting Vendor - Independent AMSOIL Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 09:24 PM
C66 Racing
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Default C66 Racing Becomes a Forum Supporting Vendor - Independent AMSOIL Dealer

All,
After nearly three years as a forum member (posting mainly in Z06 and racing forums), I have run the gamut from Corvette dreamer, to Corvette Z06 owner, to SCCA Corvette racer, and now I have become a Supporting Vendor.

This off-season, I switched to AMSOIL products after finding this comparative oil testing info on AMSOIL’s Corporate Website (and repeated on mine): http://www.c66racing.com/ComparativeTesting.htm

After learning that AMSOIL was an American company, making and selling an American product (something I could feel good promoting) via Independent Dealers, I did the math and determined that it would be cost effective for me to become a dealer based on my annual usage (see photo below)

Finally, in order to help fund my grass roots SCCA racing effort, I decided to give selling AMSOIL a shot, so here goes. Please take a look at the AMSOIL information on my website below (in my signature block) and if you are as impressed as I was, I would appreciate you purchasing AMSOIL products via the link to the AMSOIL Corporate store to the left (under Lubricants). Both my race team and this site will benefit. Thanks for your support.
:cheers:

AMSOIL Online Product Application Guide

Quick Reply: C66 Racing Becomes a Forum Supporting Vendor - Independent AMSOIL Dealer