C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to buy Brake and Chassis parts?

Old 05-09-2004, 08:42 AM
76greenlar
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy Brake and Chassis parts?

I need to get after the brakes on my 76 now, will be waiting until winter for chassis rebuild. The car is original I would like to up grade to stainless steel brakes but keep it as stock as possiable. I been checking the web for places to buy parts. Any one buy anything from Fastcorvette.com? How about suggestions on the best place to get what I need.
Old 05-09-2004, 09:27 AM
mapman
Melting Slicks

Received 66 Likes on 52 Posts

Default Re: Where to buy Brake and Chassis parts? (76greenlar)

I need to get after the brakes on my 76 now, will be waiting until winter for chassis rebuild. The car is original I would like to up grade to stainless steel brakes but keep it as stock as possiable. I been checking the web for places to buy parts. Any one buy anything from Fastcorvette.com? How about suggestions on the best place to get what I need.
I would send my business to one of the Corvette Forum vendors on the left of your screen. Less likely to have problems. :)
Old 05-10-2004, 03:36 AM
Turbo-Jet
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Where to buy Brake and Chassis parts? (76greenlar)

VB&P has high quality stuff and a good rep. likewise, most of the other supporting vendors do to.

Get notified of new replies

To Where to buy Brake and Chassis parts?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where to buy Brake and Chassis parts?