C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Line-lock part II

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 01:15 PM
American Boy
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Line-lock part II

I previously had a problem after installing a Biondo line-lock solenoid. The light was flashing during emergency stop and the car didn't feel like braking right on normal operation. It was braking like there was still air trap somewhere (after 3 hours of bleeding :rolleyes: ). It was installed at the front port of the master cylindre before the proportionning valve (or whatever that is call).

Now I reroute the line to instaled the solenoid after the proportionning valve and now everything work great. No more brake light on normal operation and during the line-lock operation. The problem I get now is that the car pulls to the left when I brake. :mad The left brake are much hotter than the right side after a run. Looks like there is still a little bit of air on the right side caliper.

Anybody have a trick to take all the air for sure from it? Maybe compress the brake pad all-in and bleed after that. I'm starting to get funny ideas involving a 10 pounds hammer. :mad :smash:

BTW, the car was braking like a champ before I touch anything.

Thanks

Stephan

[Modified by American Boy, 1:17 PM 5/5/2004]

Quick Reply: Line-lock part II