C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

does anyone make electric headlight kits that will fit a '77 vette?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 07:12 PM
glock22_40
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does anyone make electric headlight kits that will fit a '77 vette?

Is there a company out there who makes a motorized headlight kit to replace the vacume system that comes with the cars? My brother has a '77 vette he is building up fairly stout and wants to rely on an electric motor rather than engine vacume to oprn them and keep them open. Thanks.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:42 PM
BBShark
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '05-'07

Default Re: does anyone make electric headlight kits that will fit a '77 vette? (glock22_40)

This guy makes a conversion. Don't know much about it but a few forum members have done it.
http://www.mcspeed.com/
Old 04-20-2004, 12:17 PM
CruisinCO
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: does anyone make electric headlight kits that will fit a '77 vette? (BBShark)

I met Chris (mcspeed.com) on another forum. Seems like a straight up guy who knows his mods and vettes...Just take a look at his web site.
I know a tuner here who was doing a piece for Vette mag with his kit. I'm not sure how it turned out, but my guess is if the price is right, Chris's kit will work for you.

Get notified of new replies

To does anyone make electric headlight kits that will fit a '77 vette?

Quick Reply: does anyone make electric headlight kits that will fit a '77 vette?