C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HUNTSVILLE AL FORUM GATHERING; 1 MAY

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 10:17 AM
2TONE82
Melting Slicks

Received 310 Likes on 133 Posts

Default HUNTSVILLE AL FORUM GATHERING; 1 MAY

This is a grass roots effort of sorts to pull local members of the Corvette Forum in the north Alabama area together. I was surprised to find that the results of a member search showed an amazing 99 members in a 20 mile radius of my zip code. Earlier this month I sent an email out to everyone that had an email address listed on the forum...a few came back undeliverable. To ensure everyone is aware of the event I thought I would post it on each forum.

We plan to meet in Research Park on Saturday the 1st of May at 10 AM. After a meet and greet we will fire 'em up and cruise out to Madison for a brunch and a show and shine. I and another forum member have offered up two gift certificates from local restaurants in recognition of a people's choice award. It’s a start; who knows, this may grow into a quarterly thing. We are up to 27 cars as of today.

If you're interested and haven't heard from me please email me for additional details. I will send out one final email as we get closer to the first or if we have to postpone our plans due to that dreaded "r" word.

As I stated in the email, anyone and everyone is invited to attend regardless of year, mods, state of restoration, repair or disrepair...just so long as it's a Corvette!

Quick Reply: HUNTSVILLE AL FORUM GATHERING; 1 MAY