C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need corvette forums help

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 07:17 PM
faster69
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need corvette forums help

Hi everyone,
It has been a long time since I posted here, I'm sure some will remember me, and many others I have never had the opportunity to meet. I need some help locating an attorney in the Orlando, Florida area that I can trust.
It's hard to admit that you have been scammed on ebay but I have. I have heard many times of others being scammed and thought "that could never happen to me" but now it has and I'm not sure where to turn.
If you know of an attorney that handles fraud cases please let me know. You can post it here, IM me or email me at reberton@yahoo.com

Thank you for your help,
Rick
Old 04-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Bobbyg75
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Need corvette forums help (faster69)

Rick,
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I've purchased many items on eBay and the few issues I've had have always been resolved. Have you tried to resolve the issue through eBay? If not, might be a good idea to try it first as it won't cost you anything. If you paid through Paypal, it will work to resolve your issue as well. Good luck!

Bob

[Modified by Bobbyg75, 7:53 PM 4/7/2004]
Old 04-07-2004, 09:37 PM
Markm10431
Omega Aficianado

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 163 Likes on 68 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09,'13, '14

Default Re: Need corvette forums help (faster69)

Sorry to hear your dilemma.. sadly you may need TWO lawyers. one in your state and one in the state the seller is (if not the same one) yours is the reason i would never consider buying something of value from Ebay unless i have the chance to get it checked out

Get notified of new replies

To Need corvette forums help

Quick Reply: Need corvette forums help