C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

81 Differential parts help

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 07:36 AM
Bangkok Dean
Le Mans Master

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Default 81 Differential parts help

Need help finding a source for parts for the differential on my 81. The main gears are ok but the small shaft the holds the two small gears in the limited slip gears needs to be replaced plus there is four metal clips two on each side one side is broken and needs to be replaced. If someone has a diagram of the inner parts and a matching parts list it would help in ordering the parts needed. I was thinking that there may be a shop that can assist me in getting what I need?

:confused:
Old 04-07-2004, 08:10 AM
ram82fire
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: 81 Differential parts help (Bangkok Dean)

Try http://www.tomsdifferentials.com ! They have everything you need to do the job .

geo
Old 10-29-2014, 03:53 PM
efreezee
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bangkok Dean
Need help finding a source for parts for the differential on my 81. The main gears are ok but the small shaft the holds the two small gears in the limited slip gears needs to be replaced plus there is four metal clips two on each side one side is broken and needs to be replaced. If someone has a diagram of the inner parts and a matching parts list it would help in ordering the parts needed. I was thinking that there may be a shop that can assist me in getting what I need?

There is a great place online that I've heard has nearly any differential part made http://differentialwarehouse.com
Old 10-29-2014, 07:25 PM
DUB
Race Director

Received 2,713 Likes on 2,321 Posts

Also try IKERD's

DUB

Get notified of new replies

To 81 Differential parts help

Quick Reply: 81 Differential parts help