C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone attending the ''corvettes on the isthmus 2004 at ho chunk caseno

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 11:53 AM
carl a
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default anyone attending the ''corvettes on the isthmus 2004 at ho chunk caseno

the show this year is at the ho chunk caseno in the wisconsin dells june 10th 11th 12th lodgeing at neighboring hotel resorts
Old 04-04-2004, 02:58 PM
'71vert
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: anyone attending the ''corvettes on the isthmus 2004 at ho chunk caseno (carl a)

I was thinking about it. I would rather it be in Madison again, but should be fun 45 minutes away in the Dells.

Anyone else?
Old 04-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Macs73
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: anyone attending the ''corvettes on the isthmus 2004 at ho chunk caseno (carl a)

If you need info go to http://www.corvettesontheisthmus.com/event.htm There is also info on hotels there.

The people that organize this event are part of Mad City Vettes Corvette club, in Madison WI. Mad City Vettes will be helping out with things, parking, tours, etc... So I will be there. Why the move from Madison to WI Dells??? From the COTI site: "The events size, cost, and traffic issues made it difficult for the show to continue in Madison. The Dells offers easier access from the Interstate (I90/94), many activities close by, and a more cost-effective place to hold the event." Underline the word many activities to do in the Dells. The date moved from mid May to mid June. Better weather in June in WI and it is not on a holiday like it was the past couple years (Mothers day) Wives did not want to got to a car show on their day :lol: WI Dells is a very scenic area and has a lot to offer "tourist." If I find out more I will post. Check out the site though there is a lot of info there. I hope a lot of early generation vettes make it (C1-C3's) I hate looking at C5's all day :jester

[Modified by Macs73, 9:15 AM 4/5/2004]

Get notified of new replies

To anyone attending the ''corvettes on the isthmus 2004 at ho chunk caseno

Quick Reply: anyone attending the ''corvettes on the isthmus 2004 at ho chunk caseno