C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paging Craig F. of Lancaster

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 11:49 PM
2CRUZIN
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paging Craig F. of Lancaster

Craig, Did you get your new door panels in? Mine went in very easy after I got up enough nerve to actually cut the holes in the new ones. Very happy with how easy it actually was. Just waiting on the seats to come back from Mels Upholstery. I now know I should have done the seats myself also.
Bob
Old 04-04-2004, 06:21 PM
CF6873
Melting Slicks

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Re: Paging Craig F. of Lancaster (fastfun)

Bob, I'm glad your panels went well. I got the passenger side to fit after quite a few hours. I actually had to move the inside door handle mechanism a little bit to get it to suit me. The drivers side fits much worse and I did not tackle that one yet. I'm working on the heater control and dash board right now and then I want to install the windshield. Did you get your calipers installed yet? Let me know if you need help to bleed the brakes. Craig :chevy
Old 04-05-2004, 06:56 AM
2CRUZIN
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Paging Craig F. of Lancaster (CF6873)

Craig, I only replaced the one caliper that was leaking. So much to do and so little time. Right now I am waiting on it to warm up a little so I can finish detailing the engine. I need to clean up all the overspray ( not very much but its everywhere ) and still trying to select the right carbuerator for replacing this Holley double pumper I now have on. Think I am going to go with a 570 cfm Holley Street Avenger. Also looking for best source for ignition shielding, as I need to purchase the whole assembly.
Do you need help installing the windshield? Let me know if you need an extra pair of hands.
Bob

Get notified of new replies

To Paging Craig F. of Lancaster

Quick Reply: Paging Craig F. of Lancaster