C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT : Investing for your future....

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 11:32 AM
verskel
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT : Investing for your future....

Since the C3 section is like a 'family' to me I thought I'd pass this information along. I've been investing in silver since December 2004 and it looks like it's going to continue to get better & will surpass anything in the stock market over the next 2-3 years. Just a tip - I'm not selling anything.

http://www.insightmag.com/news/2004/...n-632699.shtml

Quote from the article on the above link :

The situation in the silver market, Butler continues, "doesn't exist in any other commodity traded, and the bottom line is that we've used up 95 [percent] to 99 percent of a 5,000-year accumulation of silver and are about to hit the wall. The fact is, we no longer can depend upon inventory to supplement the market. The world known silver inventory now stands at about 150 million ounces, the majority of which is stored in the [New York Mercantile Exchange] COMEX warehouses in New York. The world annual production - that is, all the silver produced [mined] from the earth in any given year - now is around 600 million ounces per year. Silver supplied from recycling on a regular basis amounts to another 150 million to 200 million ounces. But current consumption of silver is around 900 million ounces, leaving a deficit of 100 million more ounces of silver being consumed than is produced."

Corvettes can be good investments but this might prove to be better. :yesnod:

Quick Reply: OT : Investing for your future....