C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

69 soon to be up for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 01:31 AM
onewholoveshis69
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 69 soon to be up for sale

This is my first post, so please be easy.
I bought my 1969 Vette which I love to death, on Aug, 24 around 8:30am at Carlisle. I understand i didnt need to be specific but i treat my car like a loved one. I bought it my junior year in high school, Now i am going away to college in the north and i cant enjoy this car, and i dont want to store it, Someone should get to enjoy it. The car is a 1969 Numbers matching car, 350/300 99k miles Sidepipes automatic, good frame, good body, 1yr old paint. new interior. All around in my opinion a good car. Tommorow i will try to post some pics or atleast some links to pics. I am not sure what to list it at being so new in the game. I am trying to do some research about pricing, If you have a suggestion or comment Please let me know,
Thanks Tim
If you have any questions and want to e-mail feel free tim@abdellasystems.com or AOL IM me at ohio69vette
Old 03-29-2004, 01:33 AM
onewholoveshis69
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 69 soon to be up for sale (onewholoveshis69)

OHH i am sorry i think i poseted on the wrong forum i meant to put under for sale, can a mod please move this. Sorry
Thanks

Quick Reply: 69 soon to be up for sale