C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

If you don't live out in the open Dynomax Race Bullets will get you in trouble

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 09:18 AM
Twin_Turbo
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default If you don't live out in the open Dynomax Race Bullets will get you in trouble

Put them on my truck, dual 3" SS exhaust with 4" outlets, they are noisy as h3ll. I got pulled over after obnly 15 minutes of driving with them. Got a warning but next time I get pulled over it's ticket time :(

Damn and they sound too cool :( :sad: :nonod:
Old 03-28-2004, 10:43 AM
Brettmc
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: If you don't live out in the open Dynomax Race Bullets will get you in trouble (Twin_Turbo)

Aww bummer. I guess you're gonna take them off now, huh? I live out past the suburbs but I drive the vette in them. I haven't had a problem with the noise police...yet.

How did he know they were too loud? Did he measure the exhaust with a decibel meter?

Brett :thumbs:

[Modified by Brettmc, 9:44 AM 3/28/2004]
Old 03-28-2004, 11:01 AM
Twin_Turbo
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Re: If you don't live out in the open Dynomax Race Bullets will get you in trouble (Brettmc)

He didn't have a meter, or I would have been fined. IT is just too obvious that theya re too loud :-) I will not take them off.

Here's a small vid: (the screaming is a hen)

Movie

Get notified of new replies

To If you don't live out in the open Dynomax Race Bullets will get you in trouble

Quick Reply: If you don't live out in the open Dynomax Race Bullets will get you in trouble