C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buying a car 2b shipped- the payment process...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 12:55 PM
mike229
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 31 Posts

Default Buying a car 2b shipped- the payment process...

Anybody know how to safely do this, while still keeping the seller comfortable with the transaction?

I will have it professionally inspected and test driven, and have seen tons of close up pics, but its just too far to fly and actually take the title in my hands...

So how can I pay safely and now that the seller will allow the car to be put on the truck, and send me the title?

Anyone done this?

Thanks!!
Old 03-12-2004, 03:04 PM
1FUNVET
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Buying a car 2b shipped- the payment process... (mike229)

Anybody know how to safely do this, while still keeping the seller comfortable with the transaction?

I will have it professionally inspected and test driven, and have seen tons of close up pics, but its just too far to fly and actually take the title in my hands...

So how can I pay safely and now that the seller will allow the car to be put on the truck, and send me the title?

Anyone done this?

Thanks!!
When I bought my car off of E-bay, I used paypal - you know my CC. the owner then fed-ex'ed overnight the title to me. He also dropped off the car at the location to be picked up by the BIG RIG. I used DAS SHIPPING. I paid them to pick it up and deliver to me. When the truck picks up your car you can go to your order and track it all the way home. It's pretty cool! I used CC for everything so I was protected, god forbid, if something happened. I was very pleased with how everything turned out! :blueangel:

Quick Reply: Buying a car 2b shipped- the payment process...