C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Houstonians Unite! Housont Humane Society Poker Run with the Harleys!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 06:05 PM
Wendell Allen
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Houstonians Unite! Housont Humane Society Poker Run with the Harleys!

Guys and Gals, we need to really support this. I've invited the San Jacinto and Sam Houston clubs, and I'll be contacting the Texas Gulf Coast club tonight as well. We really need to get at least 50 cars to participate in this.

Although it was originally set up for the bikes, a friend of mine who is a producer for KPRC TV2 has asked me to get the Corvette owners community involved as well. Everywhere the bikes go, we go. And I don't know if you've ever partied with these guys and gals before, but they're an absolute blast, and all for a good cause!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=772389
Old 03-09-2004, 06:29 PM
CaptainMike
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Houstonians Unite! Housont Humane Society Poker Run with the Harleys! (Wendell Allen)

Good cause!! I'll be there but on the Harley....engine is out of the vette
Old 03-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Paul L
Team Owner

Received 93 Likes on 91 Posts

Default Re: Houstonians Unite! Housont Humane Society Poker Run with the Harleys! (Wendell Allen)

I can't join you but my cat says good luck! I have supported the local Humane Society for many years.

Get notified of new replies

To Houstonians Unite! Housont Humane Society Poker Run with the Harleys!

Quick Reply: Houstonians Unite! Housont Humane Society Poker Run with the Harleys!