C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette club?

Old 03-07-2004, 12:11 AM
allancook5
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette club?

Do any of you belong to a vette club? I was wondering if i should join one, im not sure if theirs any any Colorado??? Any advice?
Old 03-07-2004, 01:14 AM
mrvette
Team Owner

Received 223 Likes on 204 Posts

Default Re: Corvette club? (allancook5)

Go to the NCCC, or NCRS web sites, do a search, and then find your local affiliated club, and contact person, see if you like the club by going to next meeting, and go from there....

some clubs are cruisers/showers....some are gearheads....the gearheads are more fun IMO....

GENE
Old 03-07-2004, 01:57 AM
Dalannex
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I don't belong to one yet, but I'm trying to start one. :D Check out the Mountain-prairie section of the Corvette forum to see what they know.

-Justin
Old 03-07-2004, 08:21 AM
Yeller81USNRet
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Corvette club? (Dalannex)

I belong to a club here in WV and really enjoy it.. I like the runs the club goes on as I like to Caravan to different events . I like all the Vettes together going down the road but then again maybe I am a Showoff.
All dependa on what you are after I suppose .
:steering:
Old 03-07-2004, 09:07 AM
JohnS_77
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in the Rochester Corvette Club. It is a social club. During the winter they have partys and card nights. During the summer they do car shows, poker runs, and the occasional cruise night. Most of the people in the club are the NCRS type.
I am glad I joined. It is cool caravaning out in the boonies with a group of Corvettes. Plus every year the club picks a different local charity to raise money. The website: http://www.rochestercorvetteclub.org Check out the social events link.
Old 03-07-2004, 12:34 PM
page62
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Clubs can be very different. Some are -- as stated above -- social clubs. These types of clubs are fine if you're into car shows, restaurant runs, cruise-ins, and stuff like that. Members in these clubs will vary from diehard DIYers to "the dealer services my car" types. Most folks will fall somewhere in between.

There are also some car clubs oriented towards gearheads (the most famous being the Colorado Corvette Crazies). These are groups of people who like to get together and work on cars. Then perhaps drink a few :cheers: and eat some BBQ. Many of the gearhead-type clubs are "non-clubs." No rules, no dues, no meetings -- that makes 'em harder to find.

Good luck! :seeya

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette club?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corvette club?