C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Could someone help me get this blower motor working Please?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2003, 06:23 PM
ImBatman
Safety Car

Received 161 Likes on 49 Posts

Default Could someone help me get this blower motor working Please?

I have the temp control switch reinstalled in the interior and am trying to find the hot lead for the blower motor. There are 2 connections on the blower. One is to the right looking at the motor and is just a single male connector. The other is closer to the middle of the blower and is also a male connector but is wrapped with a rubber grommet so I am assuming this is where the hot lead goes. Now what collor is the hot lead? :confused: There is a condensor bolte to the mounting of the blower housing and I see a big purple wire that has a female connector with the other half of the rubber grommet but I don't know if these are the right ones. I have a wireing diagram but it just doesn't look the same course it is probable me. :crazy: Can someone please explainn how this hooks up in laymens terms please :confused:
Old 10-19-2003, 06:45 PM
jetech
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Could someone help me get this blower motor working Please? (BlackRat)

The purple wire from the blower relay is the hot wire to the motor, it runs to the capacitor and then to the lower connection (close to the center) on the motor. The black is the ground and it runs to the upper connection on the motor. :seeya

[Modified by jetech, 11:48 PM 10/19/2003]

Quick Reply: Could someone help me get this blower motor working Please?