C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'69 Left and Right Front Grill/Headlight Assemblies - Value?

Old 10-12-2003, 10:43 PM
reidry
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default '69 Left and Right Front Grill/Headlight Assemblies - Value?

I've got a left and right front grill from my '69 with the light assemblies all the way back to the disconnect plug, no broken attachment tabs, no cracks, no repairs. I'm considering going with a complete custom grill arrangement.

What's the value of this pair of grills if I should decide to sell?

Also I'm seriously considering the Lemans light conversion. My stock headlight assemblies are currently installed and working. What's the value of the complete headlight assemblies from my '69?

Thanks in advance.

Ryan
Old 10-13-2003, 03:28 PM
markdtn
Le Mans Master

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Re: '69 Left and Right Front Grill/Headlight Assemblies - Value? (reidry)

The Grilles are still available new GM for about $30 each, so nice ones used might bring $20 or so. The lights are no longer available from the general and repos are about $60 so probably $35 each if the lens are nice. Headlights with good horseshoes may bring $250 per side. All in all I'd say $600 for everything. With headlight washers (aluminum headlight bezels) add $50 per side.

[Modified by markdtn, 2:35 PM 10/13/2003]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: '69 Left and Right Front Grill/Headlight Assemblies - Value?