C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**FORUM FUNDRAISER** St. Jude Children's Research Hospital..paypal

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Jesse
Administrator

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
Founder St. Jude Fundraiser

Default **FORUM FUNDRAISER** St. Jude Children's Research Hospital..paypal

I have initiated a fund drive to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital on behalf of the Corvette Forum.

I want to thank Troy and our Forum Administrators for all their help and support. Thanks to "savewave," for answering all my IM's requestings sticky posts :cheers: :thumbs:

[B] With the transition to the new server, the original post has been temporarily lost. I have reposted under this thread:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=667200

Paypal Account: Corvettes4StJude@aol.com. Please send your forum name with payment... Checks can also be accepted in the main thread..

In 2 days, over $1,200.00 has been raised... :yesnod: :smash: Donations will be accepted until approximately December 9, 2003. All your help is apprecaited! :blueangel: :grouphug:

Old 10-08-2003, 02:07 PM
Rolling Thunder
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03

Default Re: **FORUM FUNDRAISER** St. Jude Children's Research Hospital..paypal (cor99vette)

Awesome. Maybe we can keep this one bumped to the top until they can make it a sticky. :cheers:
Old 10-08-2003, 07:20 PM
Jesse
Administrator

Default Re: **FORUM FUNDRAISER** St. Jude Children's Research Hospital..paypal (Rolling Thunder)

Awesome. Maybe we can keep this one bumped to the top until they can make it a sticky. :cheers:
:cheers: Thanks to "savewave," for helping out!!! :yesnod: :thumbs: :flag
Old 10-08-2003, 08:48 PM
Jesse
Administrator

Default Re: **FORUM FUNDRAISER** St. Jude Children's Research Hospital..paypal (cor99vette)

Here's the patient of the Month...4 year old Bryce. He is suffering nueroblastoma, a solid tumor that affects the central nervous system :sad: Let's give hope to him and his family... :yesnod: :blueangel: :grouphug:

:blueangel: :blueangel: :blueangel: :grouphug:
Old 10-13-2003, 08:27 PM
PRNDL
Team Owner

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

Hey, no fair!! :lol: Just kidding, ALL is fair!! Anyway. the check is in the mail :) MJ
Old 10-15-2003, 11:00 PM
Jesse
Administrator

Default Re: **FORUM FUNDRAISER** St. Jude Children's Research Hospital..paypal (MNJack)

the check is in the mail
Thank you...I will let you know when it arrives! :cheers: :blueangel:
Old 10-18-2003, 11:42 AM
79VetteGirl
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do you make a donation? How do you make a donation in someone's elses name? Give me an address to send a check or let me know how you perfer it. :blueangel: I want to make a donation in my Best Friends Sons name. He was killed in a car wreck Oct. 2nd.......no better tribute then to help another kid... :blueangel:

;-*

Get notified of new replies

To **FORUM FUNDRAISER** St. Jude Children's Research Hospital..paypal

Quick Reply: **FORUM FUNDRAISER** St. Jude Children's Research Hospital..paypal