C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone been to Fall at Carlisle Show

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2003, 11:26 PM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

Default Anyone been to Fall at Carlisle Show

Is this as good as the August meet? I am trying to decide whether to head down with a few friends for the Fri and Sat.
Old 09-27-2003, 12:21 AM
gq82
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Default Re: Anyone been to Fall at Carlisle Show (gdh)

I've been to the spring and the fall shows. It gets very crowded as it's not just corvette related....you'll find chevy, ford, mopar and everything in between. I liked it but it's not as good as the corvette only august show.
Old 09-27-2003, 12:34 AM
454Can-Am
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It depends on what you're looking for with parts or whatever.----- If you are looking for vette parts, they won't be nearly as easy to find ! Fall Carlisle has everything for all cars ---- very interesting and completely different from Corvette Carlisle. It's definitely worth the trip, but you won't find that many vette parts ! Rick
Old 09-27-2003, 08:40 AM
KenSny
Melting Slicks

Received 276 Likes on 201 Posts

I've been to both the Fall and Spring shows in years past. Personally I find them more interesting than the Corvette show. More variety and if it's not raining EVERYONE has their hoods up...... It's like a major cruise-in. I went to the Corvette show this year and was really disappointed. I guess I'm just not into the buying/selling/auction of cars craze that has taken over the show. It seems that if you are not looking for used parts OR buying/selling a car, then there isn't much to do anymore at the Corvette show. IMHO anyway - and since I'm the one that has to pay for my ticket, gas, hotel room, etc., that how I rate the shows.
Old 09-27-2003, 09:54 AM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

Default Re: Anyone been to Fall at Carlisle Show (KenSny)

Thanks guys, I will book me seat in the back of the Suburban today. Looking fwd to seeing all the different makes and models in one place.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone been to Fall at Carlisle Show

Quick Reply: Anyone been to Fall at Carlisle Show