C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do you remove the main plug that plugs into the back of the printed circuit for the gages?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 07:55 PM
georgec
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you remove the main plug that plugs into the back of the printed circuit for the gages?

The bulbs in my (81 with oil temp gage) center instrument cluster are not working (all the gages work great). I have removed all the screws and have reomved the radio and pushed the cluster a little forward just like the manual says. However I do not know how to remove the main plug that plugs into the back of the printed circuit for the gages. I push it a little and it did not budge. Before I broke it or the circuit board I figured I needed help from you guys. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Old 09-18-2003, 08:08 PM
Pete79L82
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: How do you remove the main plug

There is a snap hook on each end of the plug. Squeeze the end of the plug together and it will come out.
Old 09-18-2003, 08:14 PM
Metal Wulf
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: How do you remove the main plug (Pete79L82)

There is a snap hook on each end of the plug. Squeeze the end of the plug together and it will come out.
:withstupid:

Get notified of new replies

To How do you remove the main plug that plugs into the back of the printed circuit for the gages?

Quick Reply: How do you remove the main plug that plugs into the back of the printed circuit for the gages?