C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question on fuel pump pressure...

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 08:06 PM
Skyhigh82
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Question on fuel pump pressure...

Can't keep her running, I’m getting a spray from crossfire but she runs really rough. I’ve been trouble shooting and was thinking maybe fuel pressure. Where do you connect the fuel pressure gauge?

Also the engine light stays on while she running. While trying to time her it seems like I have to turned the distributor way right putting the #1 terminal to the front which keeps her running enough for me to get to the timing light and throttle. Could I be off a tooth when I reinstalled it?
Old 09-16-2003, 11:01 PM
AlwaysWave
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran

Default Re: Question on fuel pump pressure... (Skyhigh)

Can't keep her running, I’m getting a spray from crossfire but she runs really rough. I’ve been trouble shooting and was thinking maybe fuel pressure. Where do you connect the fuel pressure gauge?
between the pump and the carb

Also the engine light stays on while she running. While trying to time her it seems like I have to turned the distributor way right putting the #1 terminal to the front which keeps her running enough for me to get to the timing light and throttle. Could I be off a tooth when I reinstalled it?
maybe

Symptoms of a vacuum leak too.

[Modified by AlwaysWave, 10:02 PM 9/16/2003]

Quick Reply: Question on fuel pump pressure...