C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ok all opinion/input time, esp. from the hawaii guys "help advice"

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2003, 08:01 PM
bnytro
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok all opinion/input time, esp. from the hawaii guys "help advice"

ok, i picked up this 82 vette from an abandon vehical lot at Hickam AFB for free, it was a fixer upper :hurray: what i was looking for, its road worthy right now with a grand total of $300 invested: engine good, trany good, brakes good, power steering good, frame good, rear bird cage good, front support excellent shape, fiberglass good except was hit in front at one time in it life and was a very poor fix, front lights replaced with ecklers fiberglass tubs which is what i wanted. OK, this was going to be a hobbie, track car, "daily driver" not a show or resell car i was going to do mods and posts on here because i love fabricating; like how to narrow composit rear spring the right way and not be scared it will fail, aluminum dash/ front consoal pics and blue prints, rear touque arms mod, low bugget ect ect...... ok im not rich, im in the military the front bird cage is F*??@D :cry im thinking of driving it for awhile and keep on moding it, i dont have space for body removal, should I keep moding the car till i find a better body, buy the repair parts and fix it right down the road (how ever thats done),or junk the car sell the parts, and posibly never owing a corvette again :sad: please help :confused: :_dupe: :banghead:
Old 09-07-2003, 08:07 PM
71coupe
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Re: ok all opinion/input time, esp. from the hawaii guys "help advice" (bnytro)

They have "free" car lots in Hawaii?

Quick Reply: ok all opinion/input time, esp. from the hawaii guys "help advice"