C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

carlisle ricers

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 08:25 PM
pillowmeto
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default carlisle ricers

Ok well some of you might have met me and Sarah, I'm MAtt. We are the guys that detailing dude has been trying to find so some of you might reconginze us. Well when we left the CF dinner at the buffet we passd by a bunch of ricers in a parking lot showing thier stuff. We figured we would turn in and look, but not stop or talk to anyone. Well we just passed through, turned around in the lot, and left where we came from. It just stopped, eveyone wa sstaring at us like we were gods or something, very nice. My flow masters on the stock Y pipe are surprisingly loud. When we pulled out of the stop sign to the stop light by the street i scretched the tires slightly around the turn. Right then 4 or 5 people yelled out to race us. We just left but thought it was pretty funny, maybe i could have made a little money for more parts if i stayed around, but we didint want to. Just thought id share that with you.

MAtt
Old 08-27-2003, 09:15 PM
dudeskie
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: carlisle ricers (pillowmeto)

Ricers can be very aggresive at times almost to the point that they drive around looking for races. Maybe they are trying to compensate for something... Though I would be careful of the rice, there is some fast rice out there every once and while. It doesn't feel good to get tromped by rice, let me tell you.
Old 08-27-2003, 11:58 PM
BSiegPaint
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07

Default Re: carlisle ricers (pillowmeto)

Hey, at least you left the dinner in a Corvette...! JCL, DDude and I left in an AzzTek :lolg: :lolg: :lolg: I think that DDude would have tried to race them though... :smash: Always fun messing with the ricer crowd...
Old 08-28-2003, 12:05 AM
SuprJames
Melting Slicks

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Re: carlisle ricers (BSiegPaint)

That's great! I wanted so badly to take the Vette to Fast and Furious 2 just so I could leave a nice stain in front of the theater where all the rice hangs out. Unforuantely, an unyielding idiot screwed that up :mad

The only rice I worry about are the Supras, and even then only some of them.

EDIT: I believe it's our duty, as Vette owners, to teach the youth of this great nation that spending ten grand on a rice burner won't get you as far as spending half that on a real performance car. :flag

[Modified by SuprJames, 5:09 AM 8/28/2003]

Get notified of new replies

To carlisle ricers

Quick Reply: carlisle ricers