C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT- Saw a REALLY ugly one yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 12:22 PM
BigBadRed
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default OT- Saw a REALLY ugly one yesterday

Light Tan, probably 79. Probably more paint chips then paint.

23 or 24" wire wheels!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh, for the cost of the wheels, you could have made A LOT of repairs to that car. And, sorry, as much as I like to accept others customization of their cars, it just was plain ugly!
Old 08-27-2003, 04:12 PM
79 Midnight Blue L82
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OT- Saw a REALLY ugly one yesterday (BigBadOrange)

I saw an older C4 last week like that. It was red with purple Targa top and BIG gold wheels :U

I don't care much for the C4 style anyway and that one really confirmed my dislike.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:22 PM
Drew M
Team Owner

Default Re: OT- Saw a REALLY ugly one yesterday (79 Midnight Blue L82)

I saw an eclipse this morning just like that. This one looked like it had been in a fight with body-filler. I think it had one of those nasty body kits on it too. Maybe I'll borrow my dads digital camera tomorrow and take a picture for you all to see. Funny thing is, everytime I see it, it is always parked next to the same 'vette. It doesnt deserve to park next to a 'vette :nono: .
Old 08-27-2003, 10:59 PM
RJR99SS
Le Mans Master

Default Re: OT- Saw a REALLY ugly one yesterday (BigBadOrange)

yeah i see some ugly vettes around here too. I see this one, like a 78 i think, with this hideous two tone paint. The top is tan, the bottom is dark brown. I think that was an option or something back then, but its still just ugly. But i met the guy who owned it at a gas station, he was checking its oil. The engine was a 305 with a two barrel from a camaro or something. Under the hood looked like some kind of junk yard; everything was duct taped together, there was fluids leaking all over the place. The guy said it burnt 1 quart of oil about every tank of gas. Not surprisingly, the guy wasnt that bright either.

I love the huge rims though. The other day i was at a mall and i saw a mid 90s lumina with 21" chrome rims on it. Otherwise it was completly stock, it looked like one of the stupidest things i ever saw.

Get notified of new replies

To OT- Saw a REALLY ugly one yesterday

Quick Reply: OT- Saw a REALLY ugly one yesterday