C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Honk Freakin Honk..Where the ^&%$..?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 10:59 PM
WhyFly
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Honk Freakin Honk..Where the ^&%$..?

Hey Folks...Odd question for you..I'm finally putting my`front clip back together after having some minor frame work done at the local body shop. Now I did take some pics before taking it apart...four months ago ...but the pics don't show where the two horns mount ..I'm drawing a total blank and the assembly manual picture is lousy. Can someone please tell me where to`put the horns on my 80...hehehe so to speak....Thanks you guys.. :banghead: :crazy:
Old 08-25-2003, 01:03 AM
Stoge
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Honk Freakin Honk..Where the ^&%$..? (WhyFly)

One mounts up behind the driver's side headlight assembly and the other a bit lower and on the right side. As far as exact locations, if I remember to, I will go by my garage after work tomorrow and snap a couple pics. Our cars should be the same as far as where the horns go.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:52 PM
WhyFly
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Honk Freakin Honk..Where the ^&%$..? (Stoge)

Hey Stoge..

Thanks for taking a minute to reply..I hate to put you to any trouble but a pic would be really appreciated. I've found a spot for one of the horns, but dang me if I can find the other. Shoulda taken a few more pictures to jog the old memory. Not tons of places with a good ground to mount these it seems..I'm heading back out to the garage tonight to continue the search. Thanks again and I hope you can post a quick shot...Take Care.... :cheers: :thumbs:

Get notified of new replies

To Honk Freakin Honk..Where the ^&%$..?

Quick Reply: Honk Freakin Honk..Where the ^&%$..?