C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any West Coast C3 drag racers in here?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 02:32 AM
gary brown
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any West Coast C3 drag racers in here?

If so, welcome to the West Coast Corvette Challenge!

This is an all-Corvette series of drag racing events designed for brand new beginners as well as experienced racers. If you have never drag-raced your Corvette and want to learn how, then this is an event designed for you! If you have thousands of passes down the quarter-mile then this is also an event for you!

If you want to learn how to enhance the performance of your Corvette, then participating in a West Coast Corvette Challenge is the place for you! If you enjoy learning and teaching, and having FUN with fellow vette owners then this is also an event for you.

For more information about this coming event and more information about this charity drag-racing series just click here: http://www.corvettechallenge.com

:cheers:

Gary

[Modified by gary brown, 10:51 AM 8/22/2003]
Old 08-22-2003, 01:44 PM
dath
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Any West Coast C3 drag racers in here? (gary brown)

I didn't see any tracks for Oregon listed on the website? I'm still a year off from taking my car to the track, but it'd be cool to see Woodburn or PIR listed...
Old 08-22-2003, 01:51 PM
gary brown
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Any West Coast C3 drag racers in here? (dath)

dath - we are a very young event and, so far, we have been working out of a few local tracks here in Southern California. We don't have the infrastructure to expand and take this on the road. Thus far, we have had drivers from Northern California, Nevada, and Arizona in addition to local racers.

You might want to consider starting an event up in your area - maybe call it the Pacific Northwest Corvette Challenge. I would be more than happy to assist you in any way I can with organizing and promoting an event up your way. Also, folks from the East Coast Corvette Challenge, Florida Corvette Challenge, and the Great Lakes Corvette Challenge would also be VERY helpful and supportive if you and your buds want to start your own Challenge.

These events are a blast! :yesnod: :flag

Gary

Get notified of new replies

To Any West Coast C3 drag racers in here?

Quick Reply: Any West Coast C3 drag racers in here?