C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Close-up of a antenna

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 12:35 AM
paul1977
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Close-up of a antenna

Here's the deal... it looks like someone put a CB antenna on for a radio antenna :confused: .... I need to find out what pieces I'm still missing to put the factory antenna back in place. I have the mask,the spacer with washer that goes against the body, and a large nut, all that I just bought and nothing fits... The way it looks to me is that I have to remove the antenna wire... I don't know if the car has the factory wire or not, it look like it with the ground cable still in place... any close up pics of that area apart or together would be helpful.. :seeya

Thanks,
Paul

[Modified by paul1977, 5:39 AM 8/20/2003]
Old 08-20-2003, 10:39 PM
MN-Brent
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Close-up of a antenna (paul1977)

Paul
I dont have a photo of this but you might be able to look in the archives search to see if you can get lucky. Sometimes the search function doesnt work so well here though.

My power antenna is stuck in the up position and someday I'll RR the thing. Good to see another Mpls person on the forum. Im up in Anoka. Both my brothers live in Bloomington, the west side they say.

TTT for ya.
Brent.....
Old 08-21-2003, 10:25 AM
criz51
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Close-up of a antenna (paul1977)

Cut and paste below address, then type antenna in search then click on photo for mast nut. http://www.parts123.com/PartFrame.as...CORVETTE_PARTS

[Modified by criz51, 9:08 PM 8/21/2003]

Get notified of new replies

To Close-up of a antenna

Quick Reply: Close-up of a antenna