C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pics ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2003, 05:31 PM
vettedreams
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default pics ?

Can someone tell me why I cannot click on the pics that someone will have in their post? There will usually be a square outline with an "X" in the top left corner of were the pic should be, I click on the X then click the show picture and I get no response, thanks for the help.
Old 08-16-2003, 06:38 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Default Re: pics ? (vettedreams)

Can someone tell me why I cannot click on the pics that someone will have in their post? There will usually be a square outline with an "X" in the top left corner of were the pic should be, I click on the X then click the show picture and I get no response, thanks for the help.
That is because they posted a bad link to the picture. Also, places like GeoCities and other photo hosting web pages don't allow outside links to the pictures. Even if the link is correct they will not work if on sites like that.

Quick Reply: pics ?