C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any options on getting hardener for eckler's resin locally? They forgot to send..

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 05:40 PM
keith72
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any options on getting hardener for eckler's resin locally? They forgot to send..

I hate mail order and I'm raging.....had massive plans to start body repairs this weekend. Ordered adhesive, filler, mat and resin from Ecklers. They didn't include the MEKP hardener!!!!

I'm sure they will gladly send me some.......in about 3-4 days!! Doesn't help me this weekend. Is there any alternative and source that can substitute for the eckler's hardener? I'm in the ATL area. Thanks.

Did I say how much I hate mail-order?
Old 08-15-2003, 05:49 PM
Twin_Turbo
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Re: Any options on getting hardener for eckler's resin locally? They forgot to send.. (keith72)

Sure, go to the auto pats store and look for some regular polyester resin. Most resins come with MEKP hardener, it's very very common.

Quick Reply: Any options on getting hardener for eckler's resin locally? They forgot to send..