C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling BSEERY/ AZ Vette Owners....

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 12:41 PM
Bob Turner
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Calling BSEERY/ AZ Vette Owners....

Can you guys recommend a good dyno/tuning shop in the Phoenix area?

Brian- Which shop did you get your car dynoed? I saw that video you posted from the shop......

Once I get my exhaust done, I need to drop the car off and have this thing tuned.... timing/carb.....

Thanks!!

Bob :cool:
Old 08-14-2003, 12:51 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Default Re: Calling BSEERY/ AZ Vette Owners.... (Bob Turner)

Howdy :seeya

The dyno that my car is on in the video is the one at Xtreme Motorsports in Tempe. They are pretty C5 oriented. They are a supporting vendor and the link to them is on the left side of the forum page.

The only other one I used (and I have mixed opinions) a place on Coury ave in Mesa (over by Camping World, Mesa Drive and US 60).
I am not sure of the name of the business, or if they are even there anymore. If you're in the area drive by. They had a in-ground dyno and also did propane conversions for cars and trucks.

I need to find a good place for when my fuel injection gets finished. 2 hours of dyno time would go a long way to dialing that in and having a shop that knows fuel mapping will be a big help.
Old 08-14-2003, 04:37 PM
Bob Turner
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Calling BSEERY/ AZ Vette Owners.... (BSeery)

Thanks, Brian.

I will call Xtreme Motorsports and see if they can help me or at least guide me in the right direction!

Bob :cheers:
Old 08-14-2003, 04:49 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Default Re: Calling BSEERY/ AZ Vette Owners.... (Bob Turner)

Try calling Loppers performance and Wilkey's performance and ask them for some recommendations as well.

Get notified of new replies

To Calling BSEERY/ AZ Vette Owners....

Quick Reply: Calling BSEERY/ AZ Vette Owners....